Franchise Solutions wants to share this great article written by Thomas Scott of Franchise Performance Group. The Q&A format features Franchise Gator’s Eric Bell and our beloved Franchise Solutions President, Matt Alden. It talks about the love-hate relationship franchisors have with franchise portals, and the future of franchise portals.
1. The main role of franchise portals today. If you’d like, you can check out this cool infographic on the evolution of a sales lead created by our awesome graphic artist, Ian Ball.
2. The disconnect that lead forms create; length of the form and whether it should exist at all, and the debate over the quantity or quality leads they produce.
3. Advertising options – one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to advertising for franchisors.
4. Salesperson performance and distinguishing the lead source.
5. The future of franchise portals and how they make connections between info seekers and their advertisers.
6. How to get better results from franchise portals and addressing common misconceptions about portal leads.
Franchise Solutions is the Internet´s foremost medium for connecting with qualified, prospective franchise buyers. Delivering online sales leads since 1996, the company has an established track record of helping franchisors achieve their development goals, with an unwavering commitment to generating maximum return-on-investment (ROI) for our advertising clients.