Welcome to the Top 10 Franchise List for June. The top ten businesses listed here are chosen from the franchises that garnered the most visitor interest for its franchise concept in the last month. The Top Ten Franchises welcomes Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen and congratulates Polar Ice Express for taking the 3rd spot from 7-Eleven.
The Top 10 Franchises for June 2011:
- Subway – Serving fresh subs, sandwiches, and deli items served on home-baked bread in this famous fast-casual restaurant.
- DVD Now Kiosks – The DVD Now Kiosk is a fast, convenient way to rent the latest DVD movies and games. Busy families love it.
- Polar Ice Express – Try the new ice vending maching solution with an endless variety of exotic tropical flavors.
- 7-Eleven – Arguably the most famous convenience store ont the planet, with the widely popular Big Gulp and Slurpee drinks.
- American Business Systems – Start your own medical billing business. There is no previous experience necessary for this high-growth industry.
- Fresh Healthy Vending – Offers a wide menu of delicious sandwiches and healthy salads, made from the freshest ingredients.
- Kona Ice – A delicious entertainment experience keeps customers coming back again and again for the huge variety of tropical flavors.
- ACFN ATM Franchise – Operate a network of your own money vending machines! No previous banking experience is necessary.
- Cell Phone Repair – The #1 small business to repair or trade-in older or obsolete mobile phones and electronic handheld devices for state-of-the-art electronics.
- Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen** – The 2nd largest quick-serve chicken concept with over 1940 restaurants worldwide and millions of satisfied customers.
To view the top 10 franchises for the past 7 days, visit the Top Franchises section on the main franchise website.