Welcome to the Top Ten Franchises for January, 2011. The top franchise list was picked from the franchisors that created the most user interest on the Franchise Opportunities Directory for January 2011. This week, K&N Mobile, LifeFoods Fundraising, and Knockout Vending Machines get into the top 10 list!
The Top Ten Available Franchises to Buy for January 2011:
- Subway – Fresh, delicious sub sandwiches and deli menu from the most well known food franchises in the world.
- DVD Now Kiosks – Rental DVDs with am easy-to-use vending machine, making it very convenient to get the latest DVDs & videos.
- 7-Eleven – Maybe the most succesful convenience store. Famous for the Big Gulp and Slurpee drink.
- ACFN ATM Franchise – Own and operate a series of ATM money machines! No previous ATM or banking experience is required.
- Fresh Healthy Vending – Offers healthy, fresh, and delicious food items including soups, salads, and sandwiches.
- Kona Ice – Offering a variety of specialty novelty ice cream treats and endless variety of tropical flavors with the FLAVORWAVE system.
- K & N Mobile** – K&N is an innovative distributor of electrical parts, fasteners, wire, cable, abrasives and brass fittings and more.
- Flip Flop Shops – A casual footwear retail store that has the latest flip flop and sandal styles.
- LifeFoods Fundraising** – Help schools, churches, and non-profit groups raise funds with LifeFoods’ gourmet coffee and other quality products.
- Knockout Vending Machines** – Knockout Vending boxing machines are a very popular electronic game that can get you started on your own vending business.
To see the newest franchises for the previous week calculated every day for a 7 day rolling period), please go to Top 10 Franchises to Buy page.