Welcome to the Top 10 Franchise List for November, 2010. The top franchises list was selected from the franchisors that generated the most visitor interest on the Franchise Opportunities Directory for November 2010. This week, 7-Eleven takes back its number 3 spot!
The Top 10 Franchise Opportunities for November 2010:
- Subway – Fresh, delicious subs and deli items from one of the most popular food franchises in the world.
- DVD Now Kiosks – Providing rental DVDs with a convenient vending machine, making it easy to get the latest DVDs & videos.
- 7-Eleven – Perhaps the most famous convenience store anywhere. Serving the famous Big Gulp and Slurpee drinks.
- ACFN ATM Franchise – Develop and run your own series of money machines! No previous ATM experience is necessary.
- Cell Phone Repair – A retail electronics franchise that buys, sells, and trades new and used electronics and cell phone devices.
- Fresh Healthy Vending – Offering a healthy, fresh, and delicious menu of soups, salads, and deli items.
- Saladworks Restaurant – The leading salad franchise in the country, serving the freshest salads around.
- Candy Bouquet** – Makers of delicious gift alternatives to flowers that are perfect for special occasions and corporate gifts.
- Kiddie Academy** – A leader in our childrens care and education for more than 28 years, they help children through nurturing, learning and fun.
- Flip Flop Shops – A hot casual footwear business that offers the coolest styles of flip flops and sandals.
To see the newest opportunities for the past week calculated daily for a 7 day rolling period), please visit the Top 10 Franchise Opportunities page.
Note: The Top 10 List is not based on profitability, success rate or industry growth, instead, they are simply the franchise companies that got the most attention during the month of November, 2010.