Welcome back to the Top Ten Franchise for Sale List for October, 2010. The top franchise list was picked from the franchise companies that attracted the highest visitor attention on the Franchise Solutions Directory in October 2010. This week, ACFN (the ATM Franchise) knocks 7-Eleven out of the the 3rd place spot that they’ve held for almost a year!
The Top Ten Franchises for Sale for October 2010:
- Subway – Fresh, delicious subs and sandwiches from one of the most well known food franchises in the country.
- DVD Now Kiosks – Provides DVDs through their convenient vending kiosks for renting the latest DVDs and video games.
- ACFN ATM Franchise – Develop and operate your own network of ATM machines! No previous experience is necessary.
- 7-Eleven – Perhaps the biggest and most famous convenience store in the world. Serving the popular Big Gulp, famous Slurpee drink, and much more.
- Cell Phone Repair – An retail franchise that specializes in buying, selling, and trading electronics and cell phone devices.
- Fresh Healthy Vending – Offering healthy, fresh, and delicious menu items including soups, salads, and deli items.
- Saladworks Restaurant – The leading salad franchise in the nation, that serves the freshest salads possible.
- American Billing Systems – Help local small businesses with payroll and accounts payable tasks with this popular B2B franchise business.
- AIS Media – Enter into the growing interactive advertising sector and help small businesses plan their online marketing.
- Flip Flop Shops – Take advantage of the retail footwear business that offers the latest brands and styles of flip flops and sandals.
To view the most recent top opportunities for the past week (tabulated daily for a seven day rolling period), please go to the Top Ten Franchises for Sale page.
Note: The opportunities in the Top 10 List were not picked based on profitability, chance of success or growth rate, instead, they are the franchisors that drew the most attention in the month of October, 2010.