Welcome back to the Top 10 Franchise List for September, 2010. The top franchise list was picked from the franchise web pages that received the greatest amount of visitor attention on www.FranchiseSolutions.com in the month of September 2010.
The Top 10 Franchise Opportunities for September 2010:
- Subway – A menu of fresh, delicious, and made-to-order subs and sandwiches.
- DVD Now Kiosks – Offering convenient DVD vending kiosks that allow consumers to easily rent DVDs and video games.
- 7-Eleven – Maybe the largest and most succesful convenience stores in the world. Who isn’t familiar with the popular Big Gulp or famous Slurpee drink?!
- Cell Phone Repair – An electronics used retail store that buys, sells, and trades cell phones and all sorts of hand-held devices.
- ACFN ATM Franchise – Develop and run your very own private network of ATM machines. No previous experience is required.
- Fresh Healthy Vending – Healthy, fresh, and nutritious menu items that are as tasty as they are healthy.
- AIS Media – Get into the booming interactive media industry, and help companies plan their internet marketing.
- American Billing Systems – Help small business with their payroll and bill pay tasks with this business-to-business concept.
- Saladworks Restaurant – Saladworks is the nation’s number 1 salad franchise serving America’s Best Salads every day.
- Flip Flop Shops – Own a fun retail franchise specializing in the hottest brands and latest styles of flip flops and sandals.
For the up to date top opportunities (ranked daily for the previous week), please visit Top 10 Franchises for Sale.
Note: The franchises in this list were not selected based on profits, success rate or growth potential, they are the franchise companies that received the most attention for the month of September.