Thank you for visiting the Top 10 Franchise List for July, 2010. The franchise opportunities picked for this Top 10 list were taken from the opportunities that received the most visitor interaction on our website for the month of July 2010.
The Top 10 Franchises for July 2010:
- Subway – Five, five, five dollar foot longs! Offering their famous, fresh, $5 foot long sandwich.
- DVD Now Kiosks – DVD vending kiosk that is the simple and practical way for consumers to rent their DVD movies and games.
- 7-Eleven – Fast and convenient grocery store that sells the Big Gulp fountain soft drink, Big Bite hot dogs, Slurpee drinks, and countless other every day menu items.
- Polar Ice Express – A unique self-service ice vending machine business, that is in demand almost everywhere.
- Cell Phone Repair – An high-tech retail store that fixes mobile phones, portable video games, and scores of other electronic devices.
- Fresh Healthy Vending – Proving that healthy, fresh, and nutritious food can be mouth-wateringly delicious!
- Quiznos Restaurants – Quiznos is famous for their toasty subs, but also serve fresh salads and hearty soups.
- Saladworks Restaurant Franchise – The largest fresh salad franchise concept in the food and restaurant industry.
- American Billing Systems – Outsource your payroll and billing tasks with this business-to-business electronic billing concept.
- Flip Flop Shops – Selling fine sandals, flip flops, and casual footwear. A great summer business.
For the current top franchises (ranked daily for the previous week), please go to Top Ten Franchise Opportunities.
Note: The franchise companies that made the top 10, are not ranked by expected profitability, industry growth, or chance for success, they are simply the franchises that attracted more visitor attention in the month of July 2010.