Welcome to the Top 10 Franchises for February, 2010. The Top 10 Franchise List is selected from the available franchise business opportunities that received the most visitor interest on the Franchise Solutions website in February, 2010. Note: The top 10 listed franchises are not selected based on profits, growth, or typical success metrics, they are simply the biz-ops that had the most interest on our website during the February, 2010 time period.
The Top Ten Franchises for February 2010:
- Subway – Serving fresh, healthy and nutritious, subs, sandwiches and deli items.
- DVD Now Kiosks – A self-serve DVD renting kiosk franchise with a simple and convenient DVD vending machine.
- 7-Eleven – One of the nations top franchises and the best known convenience store franchise in the world.
- American Billing Systems – Outsource billing, payroll, and accounts payable functions with this electronic B2B billing franchise.
- Saladworks Restaurant Franchise – Simply serving the freshest salads and menu items available anywhere which makes them delicious and nutritious.
- Yo Naturals – Introducing the ‘YoZone’, healthy snack and beverage vending machines offering 100% natural and organic products.
- Quiznos Restaurants – Offering a unique, chef-inspired menu of tasty sandwiches, soups and salads that consumers crave.
- Kona Ice** – Provides a complete turnkey franchise at a fraction of typical food industry costs.
- Flip Flop Shops – Authentic seller of the hottest brands and latest styles of flip-flops, sandals, and casual footwear.
- CiCis Pizza – An endless pizza, pasta, salad and dessert buffet delivering unbelievable value.”
To see the current top 10 franchises (recalculated daily with a 7-day running total) please visit Top 10 Franchise List.