Welcome to the year-end Top 10 Franchises List for 2009. These top 10 franchise opportunities are the businesses for sale in 2009 that have generated the most attention on the Franchise Solutions website. Thank you for your interest and be sure to check out the regular, monthly Top Ten List, which will resume next month.
The Top Ten Franchises for 2009:
- Subway – Serving a delicious menu of fresh and healthy, subs and sandwiches.
- American Billing Systems – Outsource your billing system with this electronic business to business billing franchise.
- DVD Now Kiosks – An automated DVD video rental business that utilizes an easy to operate kiosk and vending machine.
- 7-Eleven – The countries top franchise and the most well known convenience store on the planet.
- Little Caesars – The best kept secret in the food industry – Pizza, Pizza!
- Saladworks Restaurant Franchise – Simply serving the highest quality, freshest, healthy foods and salads.
- Adult Startups – Providing entrepreneurs from around the world with an adult-themed, successful program.
- Knockout Vending Franchise – These vending machines are often a locations main attraction and can make your money earning effortless.”
- ClaimTek Systems – A professional, high-growth, home-based medical billing system.
- Yo Natural Healthy Vending – A unique investment opportunity in the healthy foods and vending industry.
To see a more recent Top 10 Franchise List (based on a weekly running total and recalculated every day) please see the main Top 10 Franchise List.