Are you planning on taking your dad out to eat this Fathers Day?. If so, you might want to take advantage of the many Fathers Day specials and contests being offered by several restaurant chains:
- A&W Restaurants will offer dads 90¢ Papa Burgers, their famous double patty made from 100% beef and topped with A&W’s signature Papa sauce.
- Wendy’s wants to treat Dad and help foster children on Fathers Day. Wendy’s will donate 50¢ for every Frosty desert bought, to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (DTFA).
- TCBY, The Country’s Best Yogurt, will be giving away free cups and cones for Dad at participating TCBYs nationwide.
- T.G.I Friday’s restaurants is offering its “Buy One Entree, Get One Free” coupon until June 22, 2009.
- IHOP, The International House of Pancakes is sponsoring an essay contest for restaurant gift cards.
- Great American Cookies has started its search for the “Great American Dad.” It’s an essay contest where you must write, in 200 words or less, what makes your father a “Great American Dad.”
- The Counter, famous for their custom built burger concept, will be giving away a free 1/3 burger to all dads on Father’s Day
For more Fathers Day specials check out this restaurant and coupon site.
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!