Here’s the monthly list of the top ten franchises for April, 2009. The Top Ten Franchise page is formulated from the franchise company pages that have received the most attention on the Franchise Solutions Directory. Note: the top ten franchises are not necessarily the most profitable franchises on our site, they are simply the franchise companies that web visitors have searched for and viewed in April 2009.
The Top Ten Franchise Company List for April 2009:
- Subway – Serving healthy fast casual foods, sandwiches, subs and sandwiches
- American Billing Systems – Outsource your billing tasks utilizing this electronic business to business billing system
- DVD Now Kiosks – Automated DVD rentals with easy-to-use and convenient DVD dispensing kiosk machines
- 7-Eleven – The nations leading franchise and the most recognized convenience store franchise in the world
- Mood Distributors** – High Definition (HD) DVDs that turn any television into a lifelike fireplace, ocean, aquarium, rain forest, and more.
- Little Caesars – Little Caesars pizza is outpacing the food franchise industry
- Return a Pet – The fastest growing segments of home based businesses are in the pet care industry
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – A fast-casual barbecue restaurant that generates great potential profits and is easy to operate
- DotComGuy** – Own an IT business that’s designed to thrive in a challenging economy
- Knockout Vending – A unique, action-packed, sports-related opportunity vending one-of-a-kind boxing machines
For todays top ten franchise list (recounted daily with a 7-day running total) go to Todays Top 10 Franchises.